MAIN STREET, STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, WARWICKSHIRE, CV37 7AY
A new development of 32, one to four bedroom homes situated on the north-easterly edge of Tiddington at the Home Guard Club. As part of the development, there will also be a brand new sports pavilion, scout hut and improvements to the sports facilities at the Home Guard Club.
Tiddington is just over a mile from Stratford Town Centre and has the River Avon to the north and farmland to the south east and west. The development is ideal for first time buyers through to families looking for a high-quality home.
viewings by appointment
Show home now closed, to arrange a viewing please contact Knight Frank on 01789 867 287
We have given each of the homes in this collection careful consideration, resulting in individual and unique interiors and specifications. We have produced the below for your guidance, Please ask one of our sales advisors for details on specific plots.
- The kitchens and utility rooms are equipped with a range of wall and floor cabinets complimented by quality laminate or quartz worktops*.
- Fully-integrated luxury Electrolux or Siemens appliances to include an oven with induction hob and extractor, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- Caple wine cooler, microwave and Quooker Fusion instant boiling water tap to the Gloucester, Halford and Kempton house types.
- Warming drawer, single oven with microwave to Gloucester, Kempton & Halford.
- Ceramic Porcenalosa floor tiles to the kitchen/dining, utility, cloakrooms and hall.
Bi-fold doors to the kitchen/family/garden room fitted to the Kempton house type.
Bathroom & En-Suite
- Contemporary, white, ROCA bathroom suites with chrome fittings.
- Heated chrome towel rail provided to the bathroom and en-suites.
- Mirror and shaver socket provided to the bathroom and en-suites.
- Ceramic Porcelanosa wall and floor tiles provided to the bathroom and en-suites*.
- Cabinetry to cloakroom, bathroom and master en suite of the Gloucester, Halford and Kempton house types.
Electrical & multimedia
- Chrome or white switch plates and sockets*.
- Downlighters to kitchen, hall, bathroom and en-suites and pendent lighting to remaining rooms.
- All rooms wired for Sky and Free View TV distribution.
- Fire and surround provided to Gloucester (plots 5 and 24 only), Halford and Kempton house types.
An efficient gas-fired central heating system, via radiators with thermostatic controls.
Underfloor heating to the ground floor of the Gloucester, Halford and Kempton house types.
Double glazed UPVC windows with multi point locking system.
- Landscaped front gardens with feature planting and turf to the rear.
- Power to Garages (refer to sales advisor).
- Hayfield Homes has a dedicated Customer Aftercare Department providing peace of mind for two years after you move into the property. The homes also come with a ten-year NHBC warranty.
*Please refer to sales advisor for individual home specifications