Town Planner Required
We are seeking an ambitious Town Planner to join our growing team.
Are you an ambitious Town Planner with a Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) accredited degree and at least 1-2 years' worth of residential Planning experience?
Recently named one of the UK’s Best Small Housebuilders, Hayfield is an award-winning residential developer focussing upon small to medium sized sites in aspirational locations. We are passionate about both our product and delivery, and are therefore looking for a Town Planner to assist in making excellent land opportunities effective.
This is a full time role and will be based at Hayfield’s modern Head Offices in Solihull, Birmingham, although travel to nearby developments will be required.
This opportunity will involve:
· Working alongside the Planning Director to draft and deliver planning applications
· Experience of the land promotion process
· Engaging with Local Planning Authorities and neighbourhood bodies
· Section 106 management
· Producing planning appraisals in support of the Land Department
· Post-planning progression of sites toward a start on site and beyond
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
· Competitive salary
· Excellent opportunities for career progression within a fast growth business
· Comprehensive experience of planning processes within residential Town Planning
· Support in progressing toward RTPI Membership (if required)
The successful Town Planner will hold the following experience:
· An RTPI Accredited degree
· 1 - 2 years residential Planning experience (preferably in the private sector)
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.