Terms and Conditions
Hayfield Homes Limited has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of information displayed on this website to ensure that it is accurate but it is intended for guidance only and visitors to the website should always verify information given on the site before placing any reliance on it.
This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. The developments, house types, buildings and other structures depicted are for illustrative purposes only. Designs, materials and layouts vary from plot to plot and are also liable to change without notice.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. If you have any queries please write to the Company Secretary:
2 The Courtyard
707 Warwick Road
Tel: 0845 052 4738
Picnic Month Competition
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter our luxury hamper competition in the following ways:
Visit our Facebook page (link) to enter, where you will see the competition as the pinned post at the top. To be in with a chance of winning, simply like, share and add your favourite picnic destination in the comments.
Visit our Twitter page (link) to enter, where you will see the competition as the pinned post at the top. To be in with a chance of winning, simply like, retweet and add your favourite picnic destination in the comments.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entries must be submitted by midnight on Sunday 22nd July 2018. Entries after this time will not be considered. A winner for each competition will be announced on Hayfield Homes’ Facebook and Twitter accounts on Tuesday 24th July.
2. The winners will be chosen at random. A name will be picked out of those who carried out all three actions outlined in the “How to Enter” descriptions.
3. Only one entry per person will be allowed.
4. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Hayfield Homes, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
5. One winner of the competition will win 1 x luxury hamper.
6. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
8. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.