Hayfield will not only deliver you a quality home but are committed to providing you exceptional service at every step of your buying process and beyond. We call this your Hayfield journey and our commitment to you is set out in this Customer Charter.
As part of our promise to you, our trained and knowledgeable team will be with you at each step of this process.
• Before reserving your new home, our Sales Development Managers will provide you with full and clear information about your new home and what to expect during your journey so that you can make an informed decision
• Our Sales Development Managers will support you in the first weeks of your journey and will be available to answer questions about your new home
• They will also assist you during the selection process of your choices and any extras you may wish to have
• A dedicated Customer Care Manager will keep you updated on the progress of your new home, ensuring you are fully informed when your home is likely to be ready to move into, and will accompany you on your site visits
• Our Quality Managers will check the quality of your new home at key stages during the construction process, ensuring they work closely with the Customer Care Manager in relation to when your home will be ready to move into
• Your dedicated Customer Care Manager will carry out a full home demonstration prior to you moving in and offer a follow-up demonstration if required when they hand the keys to your new home over to you
• They will also inform you about our Customer Care service once you have moved in, allowing minor defect works to be dealt with effectively and efficiently and inform you of our emergency process which we endeavour to complete works within a 24-hour period
• As a company, we will provide you with health and safety advice to minimise the risk of danger during construction and after you have moved into your new home
• We will also provide you with information about your warranty provider and provide a formal complaints procedure if you feel you have not received the service you would have hoped for.
We also comply with the requirements of the Consumer Code for Home Builders, a copy of which will be provided at the point of reservation and will be referred to throughout your buying process.